Celebrate extra hard this Cinco de Mayo
Summer is almost here, which means the first big excuse to cut loose is Cinco de Mayo. And if you’re in need of some help celebrating, Topo Chico Hard Seltzer is here to give you a serious boost.
The company is giving away a trip to Mexico City valued at $15,000! You and a friend could be spending the summer down in Central America, all for free.
What You’ll Win
The contest is really focused on giving you the culinary experience of a lifetime. Some of the events planned for the trip are:
- Two dinners prepared by a private chef
- Taco sampling at traditional taquerias in San Rafael, Anzures, La Roma, and La Condesa
- Private hot air balloon tour at the Teotihuacán pyramids
- Pottery workshop and tour in Talavera
- Private tour of the Paso de Cortes mountain pass and a traditional lunch to follow
- Private chinampas (“floating garden”) experience in Xochimilco and Casa Azul with a traditional lunch to follow
How To Enter
If sounds like the ultimate summer vacation experience, you’re going to want to apply ASAP. To be eligible for the experience, you need to be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States.
Applications close May 9, 2023
Celebrating Cinco de Mayo stateside? Check out all the places you can get freebies in honor of the holiday this year!