Become the first “Chief Uno Player” for Mattel.
No doubt you’ve probably played the wildly popular card game Uno at some point in your life. It’s an easy enough game to pick up and learn, with everyone incorporating their own spin. But did you know you can make money playing Uno?
Mattel is using the recent success of the Barbie movie to jumpstart the launch of their brand-new Uno game, Uno Quattro. Find out how you can make a whopping $17,000 for playing.
What You’ll Do
For the one lucky Uno player selected, here are you main responsibilities for the role:
- Play Uno Quattro from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. 4 days of the week from September 13 to October 7
- Help create and star in social content for Uno
- Host livestreams playing Uno Quattro
- Be friendly and willing to ask strangers to play
- Teach strangers how to play the game
You’ll also need to be located in the NYC area, as you’ll be on the ground and in the streets promoting the new game.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need to create a TikTok video answering Uno’s interview questions, which can be found here. Otherwise, you just need to be at least 18 years old to apply!
Applications are due August 10
Looking for even more cool ways to get paid? Find out how you can make over $100,000 by becoming a pizza influencer!