Save some serious $$$ by taking the train. 🚈
If you want to take a trip for spring this year but are seriously short on cash, we have the perfect solution. Amtrak is ready to send you on vacation for only $5.
So if you don’t mind taking the train (and staying up late or waking up early), this is your chance to have a great vacation.
Night Owl Fares
If you’re a night owl or early bird, Amtrak has the perfect deal for you. The rail service recently announced “Night Owl Fares” to help save you money when you travel during certain times of the day.
Tickets can be priced as low as $5 and up to $20, which is still incredibly inexpensive for a train ticket. The discount applies during off-peak hours, which occur from 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
The following routes are currently being offered in tandem with the Night Owl Fare promotion:
- New York to Newark: $5
- Philadelphia to Baltimore: $5
- Washington, DC to Wilmington: $10
- Philadelphia to Washington, DC: $10
- New York to Wilmington: $10
- New York to Philadelphia: $10
- Washington, DC to Newark: $15
- New York to Baltimore: $15
- New York to Washington, DC: $15
Want to earn $5,000 to take the spring break trip of a lifetime? Find out how you can do just that by clicking here.