Close out summer by heading to the state fair—three of them, to be exact.
Going to your local state fair, especially if you’re from the Midwest, is a quintessential summer experience. While you’re likely going to spend money there on crazy foods and fun rides, one hotel company wants to pay you to evaluate different state fairs.
AmericInn by Wyndham is ready to send you and your family on the ultimate vacation of the summer. Find out how you can get $15,000 by heading to three state fairs over the course of a week!
What You’ll Do
If selected, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Attend three different Midwest state fairs over the course of one week (on or about August 11-18, 2023)
- Document your adventures in real-time with photo and video content
- Help contribute to the AmericInn “Best of the Midwest Fair Guide”
- Share your experiences on social media
Your family needs to be active on social media to have a better chance of snagging the gig. The parents of your family unit need to be at least 21 years old, be US residents, and be able to travel to the state fairs on or around August 11-18.
What You’ll Win
For one lucky family, the perks of this adventure are huge. The winners receive:
- 7 paid nights at AmericInn hotels
- $10,000 travel stipend (this includes airfare, transportation, and other travel-related expenses)
- $5,000 cash
- Wyndham Rewards® DIAMOND level membership
- A suitcase full of swag from AmericInn
How to Apply
To be eligible to win the $15,000, you’re going to need to send in a 60-second video or 300-word written entry explaining why your family should be the one to visit the state fairs. Don’t forget to include what you’re most excited about!
Applications are due July 25, 2023.
Did you know you can make money by watching the OG Barbie movies? Find out how!