John Lewis Black Friday 2022 Sale: TV, Kitchenware & More
Black Friday is coming up and here’s everything you need to know about the John Lewis Black Friday sale.
If you want to grab some serious bargains this Black Friday, John Lewis is a website you’ll want to have bookmarked as you’ll be able to grab some huge savings across a whole range of products from electrical and home goods to jewellery or tech products.
Black Friday is a great time to do some pre-Christmas shopping and get some of those more pricey luxury items for cheap, so if someone you know is eyeing up a Dyson Airwrap or an Apple Watch this Christmas, Black Friday is the perfect occasion to save some cash. You can also get a student discount at John Lewis with your Student Beans account, for additional savings throughout the week and all year round.
Here are all the details you need to know about what to expect from John Lewis this year.
When do the Black Friday 2022 sales start at John Lewis?
Every year Black Friday falls in November as it is an American holiday that traditionally follows Thanksgiving. This year Black Friday will fall on Friday 25th November with Cyber Monday on Monday the 28th, so you can expect to see huge savings across the weekend and in the lead-up to it.
While John Lewis hasn’t announced too much to do with their Black Friday sales just yet, bookmark the 25th-28th of November as this is when you’ll be sure to see the best discounts.
When do the Black Friday 2022 sales end at John Lewis?
Cyber Monday falls on November 28th 2022 this year and typically this is the last day of the Black Friday sales. However, over the years Black Friday has got bigger and bigger in the UK and it’s no longer considered just a one or two-day event anymore.
John Lewis hasn’t announced anything yet, but we could well see more savings and discounts later on in the week as an extended Black Friday sale.
Best Black Friday John Lewis deals 2022
While the deals haven’t been officially announced yet, here are the things you’ll want to keep an eye on or bookmark from John Lewis as you can expect to see serious savings across the Black Friday weekend.
TVs normally see huge savings across Black Friday so keep an eye out on the following models:
- Samsung OLED and QLED models
- Sony, Panasonic, LG and Samsung 50″+ TVs
- Small screen TVs for kitchens and bedrooms
- TV accessories such as wall mounts and TV stands
- Sonos, Sony and Bose speaker and surround sound systems
- Amazon Firestick and Apple TV devices
Keep an eye out for kitchen essentials that may be discounted such as:
- Dinnerware and glassware
- Smeg kettles, microwaves and toasters
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Air fryers
- Food processors, juicers and blenders
- Kitchenaid food mixers
Black Friday is a great time to grab a new phone, whether you’re eyeing up the most recent models or one that’s a few years old, keep an eye out for:
- iPhone 14 range
- iPhone 13, 12 and 11 range which will be more heavily discounted due to the release of the new 14 range
- Samsung S22 and S22 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Buds
- iPhone accessories such as wireless chargers, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max and AirTags
- Google Pixel 6 and 7 range
Cosmetics and beauty appliances normally see huge discounts on Black Friday so add the following to your wishlist:
- Dyson Airwrap and Dyson hairdryer
- Charlotte Tilbury, Mac, CHANEL, Clarins and Dior makeup and skincare
- Women’s perfume and men’s aftershave
- Hair tools such as GHDs or Babyliss curling wands
- Men’s hair trimmers and shaving kits
- FOREO skin exfoliators
- Women’s jewellery and accessories
Home appliance deals
Expect to see deals on a range of expensive and high-price point home appliances including:
- Dyson vacuum cleaners
- Washing machines, fridges and tumble dryers
- Smartwatches like Apple Watch or Fitbit
- Smart home technology like Phillips Hue, Google Nest devices and Amazon Alexa devices
- Ring doorbells
- Electric blankets or electric heaters
Does John Lewis offer Cyber Monday discounts?
Yes, John Lewis will continue to offer discounts across the whole Black Friday weekend and on Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is traditionally more tech-focused, so if you’re looking at clothes, shoes, pyjamas or jewellery Black Friday may be a better day to shop, but if you’re looking at smartwatches, laptops or household appliances Cyber Monday may have better savings.
How much does delivery cost at John Lewis?
Delivery to the UK costs £3.95 if you spend under £50 and will be free if you spend over £50. Click and Collect is free if you spend over £30 or you can collect from over 7000 local shops for just £3.50. As Black Friday is a super busy time and there will be loads of orders you may normally have to wait a bit longer than the standard delivery time of 3-5 working days to receive your order, so, if you want to receive your order straight away you can pay £6.95 for next day delivery.
Don’t forget to use your Student Beans account for additional savings at John Lewis this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Plus check out our guide to Curry’s Black Friday sales.