Amazon Black Friday Sale 2022: What To Expect This November
Find out how to bag the best deals during the Amazon Black Friday sales in 2022.
The Amazon Black Friday Sale is on everyone’s minds around this time of year. We’re going to give you the lowdown on when Black Friday is in 2022, what to expect from Amazon’s Black Friday 2022 sale, the best Amazon Cyber Monday deals and details on their guarantee to keep your purchases protected.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday is on the 25th of November 2022. This is when you’ll find the best Black Friday Deals, however, you can also expect to find Black Friday deals during the run-up to the big weekend.
Retailers are already releasing early offers, such as Amazon, who released their early Prime access sale on the 11th of October. Other retailers are pushing offers out already (though some are not under “Black Friday” officially).
What to expect from Amazon’s Black Friday 2022 sale?
Wondering when is Black Friday amazon 2022? The Prime Early Access sale runs from the 11th-12 October 2022, where you can expect to find deals across a range of categories like tech, home, clothing, books and much more. You have to have a Prime account to access this sale, which you can do for less using our Amazon Prime student discount!
Scroll down to see the latest Amazon Black Friday deals
Best Amazon Cyber Monday deals UK
At the time of writing, there are currently no Cyber Monday deals in the UK available on Amazon. They are however running a Prime Early Access sale.
We’ll update this page with Cyber Monday deals in the UK as soon as they’re released.
Best Amazon device deals: Ring Doorbells, Firesticks and more
Want to bag the best Amazon device deals now? Here are the best Amazon Prime Early Access deals, including devices like Kindles, Firesticks, ring doorbells, Amazon devices, wearables and much more.
Best Amazon service deals
- Get 60% off Audible for 4 months (£2.99/month for 4 months. £7.99/month thereafter)
- Kindle Unlimited
- Get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for £7.99, saving you £15.98
Best Amazon device deals
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) — £16.99 (save 58%)
- Echo Show 8 (1st Gen, 2019 release) — £54.99 (save 45%)
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired by Amazon + Echo Dot (3rd Gen) — £34.99 (save 61%)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) — £27.99 (save 44%)
Best Amazon tech deals
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS, 45mm) — £389 (save 3%)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote — £27.99 (save 44%)
- Ring Video Doorbell by Amazon — £59.99 (save 33%)
Best Amazon home deals
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus 11386 Coffee Machine — £129.99 (save 35%)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Smart Cooker — £59.99 (save 33%)
Best beauty and grooming deals
- Remington Shine Therapy Advanced Ceramic Hair Straighteners with Morrocan Argan Oil — £23.99 (save 70%)
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser — £30 (save 52%)
- Wahl Colour Pro Cordless Combi Kit, Hair Clippers for Men — £29.99 (save 35%)
- Panasonic ER-CTB1 MULTISHAPE Modular Personal Care System, Electric Toothbrush — £28 (save 9%)
Best Amazon food and drinks deals
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles — £15.11 (save 30%)
- Lavazza Crema e Aroma, Arabica and Robusta Medium Roast Coffee Beans, Pack of 1 kg — £11.47 (save 36%)
Want to access more Amazon Black Friday deals? The Early Prime Access sale has tons of other offers too! Be sure to use our Amazon student discount to save on your Prime membership.
How much is delivery from Amazon?
If you’re ordering from Amazon this Black Friday, you might be looking to save on delivery costs too. Here’s the breakdown of what to expect when paying for delivery. Just keep in mind that charges may vary if you’re buying from third-party sellers:
- Free Standard Delivery is available for ‘all orders of £20 or more of eligible items across any product category
- Premium Delivery is £4.99 and occurs one business day after dispatch, including Saturdays
- Same-day delivery is an option for some products and costs £5.99
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, it’s free!
Does Amazon offer any guarantees?
Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee
The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee offers you buyers protection if you purchase an item from a third-party seller. You’re covered on things like delivery, item condition, plus any returns you wish to make (provided you meet the conditions).
If you haven’t received your items within three days from the estimated delivery date, Amazon gives you the right to request a full refund. Plus, you can also claim a refund if the item you’ve ordered is damaged, defective or not as described on the item listing.
Want to find out more? Check out the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee help page.
Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Perhaps you want to purchase a refurbished, pre-owned or open-box item because it’s cheaper. Naturally, you may have some worries on the condition of the item.
Fortunately, you’re covered by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Amazon states this gives you the same standard return policy as most other purchases on the site. It makes it easy for you to claim a refund or replacement of an item if it arrives faulty or not as expected, for a period of one year from delivery.
Will you be making a purchase from Amazon this Black Friday? Be sure to sign up for Student Beans to gain access to our Amazon student deals, as well as thousands of other student discounts across our site.
Prices and items are correct as of Friday 25th November 2022.