10% Student Discount
Discount is only applicable/valid on bookings Monday to FridayOnline at Navrtar
- Discount is only applicable/valid on bookings Monday to Friday.
Participants must be at least 1.3m tall to participate. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Participants under 18 will not be able to participate without an adult present. Participants under 1.3m tall will not be permitted to play. ID will be required if age needs to be verified.
The Customer can cancel or change the reservation up to 48 hours in advance by means of rescheduling time and/or date or get a refund. After this, Navrtar reserves the right to charge the reserved number of Participants. In the event of cancellation within 24-48 hours prior to the reservation, the customer is to be charged 45% of their booking fee. The remaining 55% will be given in the form of a voucher for future use. Cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation will not be refunded or rescheduled.
How to redeem
Unlock 10% student discount at Navrtar with Student Beans.
Use our Navrtar student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.