Stock up on all the cheesy goodness. 🧀
Sometimes the biggest question of the day is, “What am I going to eat for dinner?” And when you ask yourself that same question every single day, it can get really old really fast. Thankfully, Kraft knows the struggle and wants to make your life easier.
Kraft recently released a 30-pack of mac & cheese, specifically designed to be a college care package. Find out how to get your hands on this delicious deal, along with 30 different ways to dress up your mac & cheese.
Where To Get Kraft’s Mac & Cheese College Care Package
Don’t head to the grocery store to grab this incredible pasta-based carer package. This offer is available exclusively with Amazon.
And if the month-long supply of mac & cheese wasn’t enough of an incentive, you also get a set of reusable utensils in a convenient carrying case.
30 Ways To Eat Your Mac & Cheese
While your dinner for the entire month might be taken care of, you might be thinking about the possibility of mac & cheese burnout. A valid concern, to be sure. But that’s why we’re here to help!
We’ve come up with 30 different ways to dress up your mac & cheese to ensure you won’t be bored during your meals:
- Breadcrumbs, to add crunch
- Truffle oil, when you feel fancy
- Broccoli, when you’re trying to be healthy-ish
- Shredded chicken, for protein
- Roasted cauliflower, for texture
- Kale, when you’re actually being healthy
- Bacon bits, for extra savoriness
- Hot sauce, for a kick
- Spinach, to remind your body vegetables aren’t all gross
- Extra cheese, because obviously
- Mustard, to add tanginess
- Pulled pork, for BBQ vibes
- Pesto, in honor of Italy
- Green beans, for a quick version of green bean casserole
- Lobster, to be boujee
- Hot dogs, to feel nostalgic
- Tuna, for a quick version of tuna casserole
- Peas, since they pair well with pasta
- Ham, to make it feel hearty
- Tomato soup, to combine mac & cheese with grilled cheese and tomato soup
- Jalapeños, for spice
- Ground beef, a la Hamburger Helper
- Onions, for extra flavor
- Garlic, for cheesy garlic bread vibes
- Shrimp, like a mac & cheese gumbo
- Pepperoni, for when you can’t decide between pizza and mac & cheese
- Black pepper, for college cacio e pepe
- Mushrooms, for sandwich melt vibes
- Kimchi, for a Korean twist
- Sausage, for breakfast mac & cheese
Ready for dessert? Grab a Blizzard at Dairy Queen for just 85¢—but for a limited time only!