danielle slauter

Danielle Slauter

Danielle is a St. Louis native who studied English Literature and Creative Writing at the University of Missouri–Kansas City. Outside of work, as a NASM-certified personal trainer, there’s a 90% she’ll be at the gym doing CrossFit or in her kitchen baking something. The other 10% is comprised of reading and playing video games. Her favorite place in the world is Sendai, Japan, but she currently lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.