“Smart people know what they are.” — Logan Roy
If you’re like me and still mourning the end of Succession on HBO, you’re also likely dying for any kind of new content around the hit series. So the fact that a walking tour of NYC relating to all things Succession now exists probably has you looking at flights to New York right now.
Indulge in the Roy family drama, be a part of all things Royco, and enjoy the glamour of the Waystar/Royco empire.
What’s On The Tour
The walking tour lasts about 2 hours and will include plenty of famous locations seen in Succession. Expect to see:
- Woolworth Building (Rava’s penthouse)
- Four Seasons Private Residence (Kendall’s home, season 3)
- 4WTC (Waystar/Royco headquarters)
- Zuccotti Park
- Chase Plaza (another location of Waystar/Royco headquarters)
- NY Stock Exchange
- 40 Wall Street
- Downtown Heliport (where the Roy’s flew in and out of frequently)
- Battery Park (final shot of series finale)
How To Win A Free Succession Tour
In honor of the new tour launching, ExperienceFirst is giving away a free helicopter tour of NYC! To enter, click here to submit your entry. Here are all the prizes they’re giving away in honor of the infamous Roy family:
- Grand Prize: helicopter tour for 2 (valued at over $500)
- Second Prize: dinner for 2 at Al Coro, featured in season 2 of Succession (valued at $500)
- Third Prize: private Unofficial Succession Tour for 2 (valued at $350)
Fly like the Roy family by going first class—find out how you can be upgraded to first class for free.