EE is challenging your internet to a duel. Think it’ll win?
EE has a seriously fun competition you can enter. More specifically, it’s the ultimate fight against EE Fibre broadband v. your internet.
Think your internet will win? Play the game if you think it’s got a chance!
What’s special about EE broadband?
Normal fibre broadband uses a copper wire which can slow your connection down. But EE Full Fibre isn’t like other fibre broadband. EE Full Fibre gives you a fancy fiberoptic cable all the way into your home, so you get ultrafast, super-reliable broadband right to your door.
Plus, it also means you can connect a ton of devices all under one roof. You’ll also get:
- Seamless online gaming
- Stress-free streaming
- High-quality video calls
- Everything loading much faster
What can I win in the EE Fibre Broadband challenge?
There’s a serious amount of cool gadgets up for grabs if you enter the competition:
- 1x LG 70-inch LED HDR NanoCell 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 70-inch with Freeview HD/Freesat HD
- 1x LG Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 1x Philips Hue Personal Wireless Lighting Bridge
- 1x Philips Hue Play Gradient Smart Lighting Adjustable Colour Changing LED Lightstrip
- 1x Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box
- 1x Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Play Wireless Lighting Adjustable Colour Changing Light Bar (Pack of 2)
- 1x Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Wireless Lighting LED Colour Changing Light Bulb with Bluetooth, 9W A60 E27 Edison Screw Bulb (Pack of 2)
- 1x Apple TV 4K
- 2x 1-year Entertainment Streaming Subscription
How do I enter to win?
Simply go to the EE challenge (you might need to click on the “Win” tab to find the competition), scroll down and find the game to play. Once you win (or lose!), you can enter the competition.
It’s only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on the date of entry. Scroll to their T&Cs to make sure you meet their entry requirements. The competition ends on 23:45pm on Sunday 9th October 2022, so enter while you can!