1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents only, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or Fiverr, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition.
2. The prize competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
To enter users must:
1. Be registered with both Student Beans and Fiverr
2. Provide their name and email address
3. Answer the following question in 100 words ‘How would you spend £250 on Fiverr?’ via the google form provided on the Student Beans website (the “Submission Forms”)
Users will automatically be entered into the prize competition. Any user that does not want to be automatically entered into the prize competition must make Student Beans aware by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The opening date for entries is the 19th September 2022. The closing date of the prize competition is the 24th September 2022 at 23:59 pm. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Submission Forms will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by Fiverr fromFiverr’s Growth team, who will select four winners based on the creativity and originality of the participants’ answers.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the prize competition via email (using details provided at entry). Participants who do not become winners, will not receive any notice stating so. In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 7 day of being notified as a winner, the winner shall forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to the next participant selected by Fiverr in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure, of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
7. The Prize: Each winner (4 in total) will receive £250 Fiver Credits to spend on the Fiverr.com website, subject to Fiverr’s Terms of Service.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The Promoter along with Fiverr reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter along with Fiverr regarding any aspect of the prize competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the closing date of the Prize Competition.
12. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide such information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter along with Fiverr reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Fiverr and/or the Promoter, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any participant or winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the acceptance possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in the prize competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion.
18. The prize competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize competition is The Beans Group Limited (company no. 05486885) of 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PN.
20. Fiverr is: Fiverr International Ltd. of 8 Eliezer Kaplan Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, which owns and operates Fiverr.com.