18 extremely inappropriate pumpkins
Get ready to have an horrifically inappropriate Halloween.
Pumpkins. We've seen them year after year since we were kids and quite frankly, they aren't all that scary. We look at them with their smiling faces and usually think how pretty they are, all lit up with the power of a million tea-lights. Which isn't the point really
Well no more. It's time Halloween took the pumpkin back to it's terrifying roots and if that means making them scarily inappropriate then so be it. Maybe some of these go a bit too far. Maybe some of them don't conform to 'scary' stereotypes. Well try and tell that to man who's just seen a pumpkin giving birth for the second time. He'll (YOU'LL) be classically Halloween terrified we can assure you...
We're giving a £100 Nando's voucher to someone who 'likes' us on Facebook this week (29th Oct - 5th Nov 2012).
1. The 'Ball-Gagged' Pumpkin
2. The 'His and Hers' Pumpkins
3. The 'Just Blown My Brains Out' Pumpkin
4. The 'Baby' Pumpkin
5. The 'Anatomically Correct Flasher' Pumpkin
6. The Vom-kin
7. Dat Pumpkin
8. Dat Pumpkin - Male Edition
9. The 'Childbrith' Pumpkin
10. The 'Childbirth Pumpkin - Round 2' Pumpkin
11. The 'Oh What a Lovely Leaf' Pumpkin
12. The 'Cannibal' Pumpkin
13. The 'Cannibal Pumpkin No. 2' Pumpkin
14. The Bumpkin
15. The 'Hanged Man' Pumpkin
16. The 'Crack-Ho-Lantern'
17. The 'Little Swimmers' Pumpkin
18. The 'Suicide' Pumpkin
We're giving a £100 Nando's voucher to someone who 'likes' us on Facebook this week (29th Oct - 4th Nov 2012).