12 dads at One Direction concerts
Dad, you light up my world like nobody else.
So today we learnt about the term Directioner Dad. The term refers to dads who don't just happily agree to drive their daughters to sold out stadiums, they (out of their own free will) quite enjoy joining them amongst the hysterical hormone riddled crowd.
Then there are also dads on the opposite side of the spectrum, dads who have clearly lost some kind of parenting rock paper scissor battle, and as a result HAVE to take their teenagers to a 1D gig, when they'd much rather be somewhere else, ANYWHERE else.
Scroll down for 2 types of Directioner Dads: 1) who are clearly hating life right now and 2) who think 1D are the best thing that happened to their child since potty training.
- Get 100 free photo prints from Snapfish! Print off all your favourite memories from the last uni term
1. This dad is imagining Mozart
2. This dad is Googling: "Can I give my teenage daughters up for adoption?"
3. This dad wishes he was in the pub
4. This dad would rather stay outside and finish the Essential Guide to Salt Water Fishing
5. This dad is thinking: "How did I end up here? Where did I go wrong?"
6. F*CK THIS SH*T
And here are some dads who are actually having a great time. So much so, they've been named "Directioner Dads"
7. Yay - matching home-made T-shirts!
8. Red glitter pen to get the message across
9. These dads spent ages on their signs
10. This dad wants to join the band
11. This dad hasn't had this much fun since...well EVER
12. And lastly, actual TEARS because his daughter just met her idols. So sweet, but so wrong.
Googly eyes make everything better read more