23 things that Facebook has taught us
Who needs university when you've got Facebook?
The old mantra goes that 'you should learn something new everyday'. Well when you spend your whole life on Facebook (you do, don't lie) there are limited opportunities to do all this precious learning. It's a good job therefore that Facebook is an extremely interesting place (I'm using a very loose definition of the word 'interesting' here).
It's offers a constant stream of useful information. On any given day you can people watch like you've never people watched before. You can judge people, you can like, unlike and comment on everything they do. You can even poke them.
There's always room to get better when it comes to how you interact with people - just see Facebook as a small part of your education in life.
Here are some of the things you may have missed on your news feed if you haven't been paying attention. Take heed in future. You never know what you might learn.
1. It's always better to write using actual words.
2. People are lovely.
3. Puns are always good.
4. The Titanic actually sank
5. Facebook will not block out your password if you type it in a status.
6. Never trust dentists.
7. New York is in America.
8. His goatee isn't stupid (apparently).
9. I like Joe.
10. Sarah isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
11. Shit sometimes gets emotional.
12. iPhone's are better than Blackberry's.
13. The US did not bomb labia.
14. There are just zero bad dinosaur jokes.
15. There is a maximum number of times you can change your name on Facebook.
16. This man does not look like Justin Bieber.
17. We should all replace our family pictures with pictures of Kanye.
18. With great cleaning power comes great responsibility.
19. With great cleaning power comes great responsibility.
20. You should never add your boss on Facebook.
21. Ally should delete her own account from Facebook in shame.
22. Theoretical Baconology is a proper subject.
23. Timing is everything.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this here internet page - we’re always cooking up brilliant new ones. Why not get the best of them on Facebook along with our student offer of the day, plus, be first for freebies as they come up?
You can always ‘unlike’ us if you regret your decision - but, well, we’ve got a funny feeling you won’t...