18 celeb look-a-likes who aren't fooling anyone
They're available for you to not hire. Right now.
If you ever feel like the party you are throwing at the weekend is lacking a bit of star-power then you may want to invite a celebrity. But let's be realistic. Since your party is already lacking star-power the A-listers probably aren't going to want to show their face. Luckily for you it needn't be 'their' face.
Celebrity look-a-likes are not a new concept but with more celebrities than ever comes more look-a-likes than ever. And some of the look-a-likes are crap. Luckily for you they are probably cheap and don't stand any chance of accidentally arriving with a flock of paparazzi photographers in their wake. Which is good. I guess.
Have you visited the world's first ever online Freshers' Fair yet (all years)? It has loads of freebies and discounts and it’s free to get in.
1. Brad PittOh hai Brad.
2. Enrique IglesiasEnrique back in his 'dead eyed' days.
3. Pierce Brosnan as BondLook at the dinner jacket. It must be Bond! Not the face. The jacket. Look at the jacket.
4. Hannah MontanaHannah Montana: Thirty-Something. Coming to Channel 5 soon. Warning: Contains the obligatory child star emotional breakdown, strong violence, very strong drug use and mild music.
5. Simon CowellSimon Cowell standing outside of his generic middle class suburban garage.
6. David CarusoA preview of CSI: Miami Season 34
7. Pamela AndersonPamela! The tattoo on your arm gave the game away. Only Pamela has a tattoo of barbed wire around her arm. Fact.
8. Albert EinsteinNice wig.
9. Johnny DerpOh sorry that should say Depp. Whoops.
10. PinkBy merely sticking a wig on your head is it possible to look like anyone?
11. Donald TrumpTurns out the answer to that is a no...
12. RamboGreat fancy dress costume but a look-a-like?
13. Austin PowersGroovy.
14. Christina AguileraNo.
15. Jennifer LopezI'm still, I'm still, Jenny from Milton Keynes.
16. Justin TimberlakeI just don't remember Justin Timberlake having painted on facial hair.
17. James GandolfiniThe terrifyingly unconvincing face of organised crime.
18. Prince William and Kate MiddletonRecreating that famous 'holding dolls' picture that no one remembers and was probably never taken. Must try harder.
Get discounts and freebies at The National Online Freshers' Fair - all years (Domino's, Urban Outfitters, Warehouse, Greggs...and masses more!)