It's been emotional.
But one way or another, you're here. Graduated. Whatever has come to pass and whatever the future holds, you can stand here here right now with some funny letters after your name, and no-one can take that away.
It's a wonderful thing and deserves recognising, deserves celebrating. There's the life after uni business to see to, which can feel a touch daunting, but don't worry we've got that all sorted out with our free graduate guide:
Recently 'What university has taught me' was trending on Twitter and our collection of the best quotes makes for a brilliant read. One thing most students agree that university teaches you is how to celebrate extremely well - so you'll be able to just dive into the celebrations below.
Congratulations one and all. You made it. You're alive. You've graduated. Celebrate it...
1. Throw a party using one of the ten best party themes of ALL TIME..!
2. Have a DIY karaoke night
3. Go out and use one of 69 chat up lines that ARE GUARANTEED TO WORK
4. Have a poker night - even if you've never played before
5. Make incredible awesome celebratory GUMMY SHOT GLASSES!!
6. Put on ten super feel good songs and dance around to them
7. Go to a gig - (making sure you get the cheapest tickets)
8. Go clubbing - at an one of the worlds weirdest clubs...
9. Have a drinking games night
10. Go to one of the ten best international music festivals..
11. Hold a cocktail evening
12. Go on one of the most picturesque pub crawls in the UK
13. Go for a quiet 2 person meal with someone close, bask in a job well done, put the world to rights
14. Go bungee jumping
15. Make cucumber shot glasses to go with your gummy ones for your drinking games night
16. **Make your own Nandos - or even hold your very own Nandos party!**
17. Go to a niche summer festival
18. Pick a dirt cheap flight to somewhere you've never been before
19. Make your own booze for all these celebrations
20. Go on a date or two. Or three.
21. Gather a crew, supplies and go to a 'Bring your own booze' restaurant
22. Drive round a track bloody fast in a supercar..
23. Go to Thorpe Park (AND get 40% off)
24. Plan and book a budget yet brilliant holiday for the summer
25. GO APE
26. Hold your own Come Dine With Me
27. Roll down a hill inside a big bouncy ball
28. Go to the theatre
29. Buy some 'Fine Wine' for sophisticated celebrating (at half price of course..)
30. Play a classic board games - but with drinking rules
31. Make your own 'Turbo Cider'
32. Move to one of our Top 5 places to emigrate when you graduate**
33. Make a bouncy egg, just because you CAN and it's FUN
34. Go to a BIG summer festival
35. Go to summer festival for free by volunteering
36. Have a huge GUILT FREE slumber party and movie marathon - and make your own movie snacks!
37. Visit mates at other unis or in their home towns
38. Go Go-Karting (at 60% off!)
39. Go to a fantastic, cheap, 'hidden gem' European destination
40. Kit yourself out with ALL the official top ten items that will improve your summer - and use them!!
41. Go to the zoo
42. Go for a big boozy group meal out
43. Make a boozy dinner - eat it, with booze...
44. Have a night drinking legendary student cocktail
45. Spend a day at the races!
46. Buy yourself a 'Congratulations me!' outfit (you HAVE worked hard..)
47. Go on a cute, 'paupers' date
48. Go to Alton Towers, even though kids from the Isle of Wight aren't sure it's real
49. Make SKITTLES vodka, and drink it
50. Go and visit uni next term and complete anything you've not done on the '99 things to do before your leave uni' list
And don't forget we've got a very useful free guide to kick you off nicely into after uni living.